How do you get on the Reindeer Nice List?
There are three ways to get on the nice list!
1) Anyone that sends a letter to Santa get’s on the list. Send your letters to 4593 Wren Dr. SE Caledonia, MI 49316.
2) You can also add people to the list by donating to the reindeer fund.
3) Or write us a review in the iPhone/iPad/iPod App Store! Then e-mail us at NiceList@ReindeerCam.com with the names you would like to add and your “nickname”. (Use subject line “App Review”)
The Nice List will be updated every 24-48 hours. We can’t give a specific time but we can assure you that it will be done. BE WARNED THOUGH, we anticipate a lot of names being added to the list, so finding a specific name will become increasingly difficult.
When does Santa feed the reindeer?
Everyday November 16th through December 24th. Find your timezone below:
- PST (Pacific) – 8AM, 3PM & 6PM
- MST (Mountain) – 9AM, 4PM & 7PM
- CST (Central) – 10AM, 5PM & 8PM
- EST (Eastern) – 11AM, 6PM & 9PM
- GMT UTC – 4PM, 11PM, 2AM
Where are we located?
The North Pole of course! But if you would like to send Santa a letter, please send it to:
4593 Wren Dr. SE
Caledonia, MI 49316
Is there supposed to be sound.
Are the reindeer male or female?
Both actually—male and female reindeer grow antlers! Generally speaking, male antlers grow bigger. And males tend to lose their antlers before Christmas, which is why many people believe that Santa’s reindeer are actually female. However, these reindeer are of the magical variety, so keeping their antlers a little longer isn’t a big deal! After all, they help with aerodynamics!
Are the reindeer cold?
Actually, our reindeer have it pretty good! Reindeer are typically found in arctic and subarctic regions where the temperature frequently drops to -80° Fahrenheit! The map below indicates locations with native reindeer herds!
File provided by Wikipedia
Green – Indicates where the term ‘Caribou’ is used
Red – Indicates where the term ‘Reindeer’ is used
What’s reindeer vision like?
Alright, we don’t really get asked that too often but it’s actually pretty fascinating. Reindeer are thought to be the only mammals that can see ultraviolet light! It helps them see objects that would typically blend into the all white landscape (stuff like fur and urine—gross)!